CPTSC 2018 elections are complete, and we are excited to share the election results.
- President: Marjorie Rush Hovde, IUPUI
- Vice-President: Teena Carnegie, Eastern Washington University
- Secretary: Felicia Chong, Oakland University
- Treasurer: Joanna Schreiber, Georgia Southern University
- Erin Friess, University of North Texas
- Lora Arduser, University of Cincinnati
- Tammy Rice-Bailey, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Corinne Renguette, IUPUI
The new officers and members-at-large will take office at the close of the business meeting at the annual conference in Minneapolis this fall. Their terms run from Annual Conference 2018 to Annual Conference 2020.
Thank you to Lisa Meloncon, past CPTSC President, and the nominating committee for their work: Denise Tillery, Rick Mott, Victoria Sadler, Chalice Randazzo.
Congratulations to incoming officers and members-at-large! It is great to have a strong diversity of programs represented on our Executive Board. We look forward to working with you.
Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch