As the professional organization for academics—researchers, educators, and administrators—in technical, professional, and scientific communication, we are your community! We can support you in your work, and your support allows us to carry out our organizational goals.
Here are some of your membership benefits:
- Network with your professional peers through annual conferences
- Ask questions and get answers on our listserv
- Share effective practices
- Read and contribute to the organization’s journal, Programmatic Perspectives
- Apply for CPTSC research grants
Membership Year and Fees
Annual dues are $40.
CPTSC memberships run annually based on the date that you joined or renewed. For example, if you join/renew your membership on January 20, then you will receive a notice to renew January 20 the following year.
Paying Dues via Mail
If you would rather or if your institution requires it, you can initiate or renew your membership by downloading and completing the membership form (*.pdf) and sending it with your check for $40 made out to CPTSC to
Department of Writing and Linguistics
Georgia Southern University
1332 Southern Drive
P.O. Box 8026
Statesboro, GA 30460