Programmatic Perspectives is the journal of CPTSC, and it publishes articles related to programmatic issues in technical, professional, and/or scientific communication. ISSN 2326-1412
Editors: Susan Popham, Indiana University Southeast
Lora Arduser, University of Cincinnati
Book Review Editor: Russell Kirkscey, Penn State Harrisburg
Started in 2009, Programmatic Perspectives fills a unique niche in the publishing landscape with its emphasis on issues related to programs.
The editors of Programmatic Perspectives regard the journal as a
- journal shared by a community
- forum for the exchange of ideas and scholarship pertaining to technical, professional, and scientific communication and related pedagogy and program administration
- living classroom for teaching the scholastic, writing, and editorial practices that the technical, professional, and scientific communication community recognizes, accepts, and applies to scholarship
The Council of Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC) requires the following agreements of prospective authors.
- Authors acknowledge that their submission is original material, not previously published, and not under simultaneous consideration by any other publication
- Authors grant the CPTSC permission to publish the submission in Programmatic Perspectives. Authors acknowledge that Programmatic Perspectives is an online publication, and that the submission will thus be available in that form indefinitely
The CPTSC grants colleges, universities, and libraries permission to use materials published in Programmatic Perspectives free of charge for educational purposes.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Julie Dyke Ford
New Mexico Tech
Texas Tech University
Donna J. Kain
East Carolina University
Karla Saari Kitalong
Michigan Technological University
University of South Florida
University of Central Florida