As the oldest “writing” program organization in the US, CPTSC’s annual conference is a cornerstone of the organization’s history and activity. The purpose of the conference is to provide a space for technical, professional, and scientific program administrators and faculty to gather so that they can discuss a wide array of programmatic and pedagogical issues. The conference values discussion, so presenters are limited to 5-7 minutes to ensure that there is ample time within each session for presenters and attendees to discuss the topic(s) at hand.
2018 Conference Location and Program Chairs
We are very pleased to announce that the 2018 CPTSC annual conference will be located in Minneapolis, MN on October 4-6, 2018 at the Graduate Hotel (formerly the Commons Hotel).
Program Chairs and Local Host Team:
- Teena Carnegie, Eastern Washington University
- Julie Watts, University of Wisconsin, Stout
- Mitchell Ogden, University of Wisconsin, Stout
- Denise Tillery, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch, University of Minnesota
- John Spartz, University of Wisconsin, Stout
- Greg Schneider-Bateman, University of Wisconsin, Stout
Look for the conference website in late April. But for planning purposes, room rates at the conference hotel will be $160.00. Registration rates will likely remain the same as recent years and registration will open closer to the conference date.
Please contact us with any questions about the conference.