As the oldest “writing” program organization in the US, CPTSC’s annual conference is a cornerstone of the organization’s history and activity. The purpose of the conference is to provide a space for technical, professional, and scientific program administrators and faculty to gather so that they can discuss a wide array of programmatic and pedagogical issues. The conference values discussion, so presenters are limited to 5-7 minutes to ensure that there is ample time within each session for presenters and attendees to discuss the topic(s) at hand.
Proposal Deadline extended to May 8. All other info in CFP remains the same.
2018 Conference Location and Program Chairs
We are very pleased to announce that the 2018 CPTSC annual conference will be located in Minneapolis, MN on October 4-6, 2018 at the Graduate Hotel (formerly the Commons Hotel).
Program Chairs and Local Host Team:
- Teena Carnegie, Eastern Washington University
- Julie Watts, University of Wisconsin, Stout
- Mitchell Ogden, University of Wisconsin, Stout
- Denise Tillery, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch, University of Minnesota
- John Spartz, University of Wisconsin, Stout
- Greg Schneider-Bateman, University of Wisconsin, Stout
Please contact us with any questions about the conference.